[Marxism] On Marx and 'Marxism'

james pitman marinercarpentry at gmail.com
Tue May 14 11:34:32 MDT 2013

Amongst other things, Engels managed to add evolutionism, incorrect
hisctoricisation of value, oversaw a very dubious translation of
Capital [Aveling/ Moore] and over-emphasised the Marx-Hegel
relationship in order to capitalise on the erstwhile philosophers
larger reputation to help Marx's books sell.

Jamie.