[Marxism] On Marx and 'Marxism'

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 17:20:35 MDT 2013

Julio Huato:

> Furthermore, adding the first additional worker (e.g. adding Engels to
> Marx)

What the fuck is this conversation even about anymore?  I'm talking about the notion that there is a seamless continuity in Marx's work, and now it seems as if we've drifted into a discussion of whether Engels **compliments** or augments Marx.

And please note: I never talked about the coherence of "Marxism", which means about a thousand different things to millions of different people.