[Marxism] Good Budget day protests against Labor's attacks on higher education in Australia

En Passant with John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Wed May 15 04:39:03 MDT 2013

The protests against Labor's attacks on Universities in Australia have been a shot in the arm for student activists. But rebuilding the student movement will require a lot of work and left wing politics. We need more people in our student unions who do not shy away from criticising the government, who want to build grassroots organising collectives and who see ordinary people in the streets as the way to force change.

http://enpassant.com.au/2013/05/15/good-budget-day-protests-against-labors-attacks-on-higher-education/