[Marxism] The Revolting Syrian-يلا إرحل يا بشار, Does This Not Outrage You?

Manuel Barrera mtomas3 at hotmail.com
Wed May 15 09:37:28 MDT 2013

Hello, comradesI received the following message when trying to read the "Revolting Syrian"'s video:

Dear ,

This is a message from the IT Department.

The web site you are trying to access:
www.therevoltingsyrian.com/post/50495350134/does-this-not-outrage-you
is listed as a site within the category

Current Internet Access Configuration does not allow you to visit sites within this category at this time.

Has anyone received  the same and does anyone know who the "IT Department" is. I am writing from my own personal computer in a coffee shop, so, perhaps it is the server's "department", but I don't know that? I'd be interested to know if this kind of censorship is common.
Manuel