[Marxism] The Revolting Syrian-يلا إرحل يا بشار, Does This Not Outrage You?

Lester Schonbrun schonbrun at gmail.com
Wed May 15 11:35:34 MDT 2013

I am unable to get worked up about atrocity charges in war.  Isn’t war
atrocious enough?  (I lived through WW II, and remember that I believed,
along with most Americans, that the Bataan death march was a monstrous
thing, but Hiroshima and Nagasaki were something to be proud of.)

Thanks to those who informed me so graciously that I should ignore the
views of Cuba, Iran, Hezbollah, and the Syrian CP about events in Syria.

Can they also tell me why they believe the authorities in Saudi Arabia and
Qatar, as well as John McCain (to name a few entities not necessarily
renowned for their humanistic Marxist outlook), are rooting for the rebels?

Lester