[Marxism] Future of Marxmail

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu May 16 15:01:09 MDT 2013

On 5/16/13 12:08 PM, Marla Vijaya kumar wrote:
> Louis, I should congratulate you for this superb way Marxmail is
> maintained. I spend at least 1 hr each day going through the mails.
> There are so many other commitments for the me - so I could not
> actively participate in the discussions. The CP work takes away most
> of my time. I wish Marxmail a long and bright future. Vijaya Kumar
> Marla

Thanks, comrade. You surely must be aware that despite our ideological
differences, I value your participation highly as I do that of other
Indian comrades. At some point Les Schaffer will be announcing a
membership survey that will give us an idea of where our subscribers
live. My sense is that well over 50 and maybe up to a hundred are based
in India and Pakistan based on the names.