[Marxism] Albert Camus and the Liberal Dilemma

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Fri May 17 07:11:23 MDT 2013

Good review, Ron. And good parallel re Palestine at the end.

I picked the book up a few weeks ago partly because of a longstanding
interest in Camus, but more immediately because that parallel was already
in my mind as a result of doing some research and thinking about liberal
Zionists' stance toward (or I should say against) Palestinian
self-determination, as well as the old Matzpen position of "Hebrew
self-determination," against which I have been arguing that the 65-year old
colonist "nation" should have no more rights than the two-century old
Algerian colon "nation" did.