[Marxism] LRB review of Sperber bio of Karl Marx

james pitman marinercarpentry at gmail.com
Fri May 17 08:45:27 MDT 2013

Terrell Carver and Harry Cleaver, amongst others, have outlined pretty
good reasons why not...

I'm not trying to provoke an argument but I do disagree. I think there
are good reasons Marx wouldn't directly contradict Engels for one, and
I think its as much about their separate intellectual interests
(rather than fundamental disagreements) shining through their
writings.