[Marxism] The truth about America's secret, dirty wars

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Fri May 17 09:09:58 MDT 2013

“This administration is normalizing the process of assassination as a
central component of U.S. policy for many generations to come. I don’t
believe for a moment that if John McCain had won the election in 2008 or
Mitt Romney had won the election in 2012, that you would see polls
indicating that 70 percent of self-identified liberals support drone
strikes. Isn’t it our responsibility as human beings to stand up and oppose
what is wrong, especially when someone is in power who you may have voted
for, or who you like, or who you think is the lesser of two evils?”

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/jeremy-scahill-and-noam-chomsky-truth-about-americas-secret-dirty-wars?akid=10448.201902.7mCyzV&rd=1&src=newsletter841592&t=4&paging=off