[Marxism] Counterpunch at a new sexist low, still digging

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Fri May 17 09:43:38 MDT 2013

Louis you're really grasping at straws here.
I think it was Achcar who spoke out against boycotting SWP UK events. And
he was totally right.

Even if he was wrong, this is really a stretch: because Paul, in your eyes,
gave undeserved credibility to Callinicos et al., therefore the women
leaders of the ISO have no credibility to speak out against sexism?

Fact of the matter is that Sharon's column was right on target and very
needed.

I should mention in passing, because I don't know if I did before and this
is as good a hook as any, that at the ISO forum on labor in NYC, 5 of the 6
great speakers were young women, and not a ringer in the bunch -- all had
more than earned their slots through struggle and/or writing.

Andy P.