[Marxism] Albert Camus and the Liberal Dilemma

Paul Flewers trusscott.foundation at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri May 17 11:48:19 MDT 2013

Andrew Pollack wrote: 'I picked the book up a few weeks ago partly
because of a longstanding interest in Camus, but more immediately
because that parallel was already in my mind as a result of doing some
research and thinking about liberal Zionists' stance toward (or I
should say against) Palestinian self-determination, as well as the old
Matzpen position of "Hebrew self-determination," against which I have
been arguing that the 65-year old colonist "nation" should have no
more rights than the two-century old Algerian colon "nation" did.'

Moshé Machover has just written a piece on the question of the Hebrew
nation here < http://www.cpgb.org.uk/home/weekly-worker/962/zionist-myths-hebrew-versus-jewish-identity
>.

Paul F