[Marxism] World's tallest dam approved by Chinese environmental officials | Environment | guardian.co.uk

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Sat May 18 00:32:04 MDT 2013

Fine, we can still read Hegel on the tropical beaches of Chicago. :-)

If the human race had the means to formulate a collective bucket list, we'd
mot be on this situation.

Maybe bungee jumping off the rim of the Grand Canyon . . . without
bungees.  As to who goes first, we can simply agree that humanity should
continue deferring to those to whom it has deferred in the past . . .

ML