[Marxism] Book on history of May 68?

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Sat May 18 19:28:54 MDT 2013

Not a book, but some essential articles and documents: go to
http://marxists.org/history/etol/newspape/isr/index.htm
and search for "france" and "french"

Then there was the collection of articles written at the time for The
Militant, Inprecor, etc. Forgot the title, sorry.

Plus the chapter in "Revolutionary Rehearsals," and odds are isj.org.uk has
stuff (or am I supposed to be boycotting that journal? :)