[Marxism] Michael Heinrich, Marx's law and crisis theory

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Mon May 20 08:56:32 MDT 2013

Gosh, Heinrich's critics have such integrity.  Nice to see them keeping the level of discourse so high:

"Heinrich reminds me of the pre-exile Polish philosopher Kolokowski. Weasel words ostensibly rooted in authentic serious Marxism. We’ll see if Heinrich also eventually ends up as a fellow of All Souls and open servant of obscurantism.  And all the white emigre jargon of the Poppers is in place…"

Every morning I wake up and thank Jah that none of these basement-dwelling, neckbearded Dungeons and Dragons weirdos will never get anywhere close to taking the reins of state power.