[Marxism] Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Manuel Barrera mtomas3 at hotmail.com
Mon May 20 12:50:57 MDT 2013

"While this does not quite merit a review, I found it much more interesting and much more of a blow against the Slavocracy than "Django"  and "Lincoln" put together."

Finally a review with some sense! :) I also (somewhat) liked the film, mainly because it had few pretensions and the metaphor of vampires for the bad guys was just, well, entertaining; the only real merit in bourgeois film making in my view.