[Marxism] SWP madness - home ownership

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Mon May 20 17:10:46 MDT 2013

More than 40 years ago i worked in Sudbury and while there I met some older workers who had been in the Communist Party in Kirkland Lake some decades before.
They had a joke about a man walking down the street and seeing his friend painting his front porch.  The man painting was pleased with all the work he had done on his house.
He told his friend, "My payments are almost finished.  I guess it's time to quit the party."

I have just returned from a trip to Cuba with a choral group.  I see that I owe a reply to someone who criticized my piece on Cuba. sent February 12th.

						ken h