[Marxism] Iran Hangs on in Quiet Desperation » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed May 22 17:51:29 MDT 2013

Have you seen a better analysis of the Iranian election in the English language press? And I don't think it can be called 'Islamophobic.'

It was certainly true of last year's US presidential election that the only thing that really mattered was the right of the American people to vote for candidates who they chose and not those hand-picked for them by the neoliberal parties.

But wasn't there more to be said?  --CGE