[Marxism] Witness the heart of Cuba with Cuba Education Tours
marcel at cubaeducationtours.ca
Thu May 23 19:24:02 MDT 2013
We warmly invite you to visit Cuba, meet its people and experience their rich culture and history on one of our weekly tours.
Cuba Education Tours, North America's leading cultural and educational tour operator, has been helping Americans enjoy an authentic Cuba experience since 1997. More Americans than ever are traveling to this beautiful friendly island nation. You can be one of them!
Over the past 16 years, we have established strong relationships with our Cuban counterparts. This allows us to offer travelers quality tours at the best rates -- thousands less than other tour operators. We encourage you to shop around and compare.
A journey with Cuba Education Tours is to travel with a social conscience. We are known on the island for being a different kind of tour company. We stand up for the Cuban people. When Hurricane Sandy devastated eastern Cuba, we responded with a $10,000 donation to support rebuilding efforts, and we encouraged other tour companies to do the same. On our Cuba Education Tours you can feel good knowing that your travel dollars directly benefit Cubans most in need.
In Cuba, on our tours, you're treated as an honored guest. You will form meaningful and enduring connections with your Cuban hosts. You will learn about Cuba -- it's achievements and challenges -- through candid conversations with everyday people. Each day is filled with engaging activities that will allow you to gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of the real Cuba.
Join the thousands of other Americans who have experienced the heart and soul of Cuba on our popular "Cuba Education and Culture Tour." Itinerary highlights include:
* See the largest collection of Spanish colonial-era architecture in the Americas on a guided walking tour of Old Havana.
* Attend El Canonazo, the evening firing of the cannon at Fortress of San Carlos de la Cabana.
* Visit Organoponico Vivero Alamar, one of the island's largest urban organic farms.
* Tour Hemingway's Cuban home, Finca Vigia, and sip a mojito at one of his favorite watering holes.
* Chat with tobacco farmers on their plantations in the Vinales Valley.
* Enjoy a seafood lunch at the studio of acclaimed Cuban artist Jose Fuster.
* Make lifelong friends with Cubans and your like-minded tourmates.
Check out our weekly tour departures at http://CubaEducationTours.com
We can also design a custom tour for your school or organization. Visit http://bit.ly/cubatour and receive an itinerary and quote right away.
Witness authentic Cuba on one of our tours.
Call or email us with any questions. We look forward to hosting you in Havana!
All my best,
hello at cubaexplorer.com Email
Chat with us online at http://cubame.com/webim/client.php
To end future mailings see http://friendsofcuba.org
More information about the Marxism