[Marxism] bluff, bluster, and bullshit at CounterPunch

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Sat May 25 21:15:48 MDT 2013

Excellent question Dan. About a year or so ago, I was stunned and sickened
at the defense that some on this list were making of the rapist Roman
Polanski, and now the defense of CP's sexist crap and attempt to create a
diversion by framing the entire issue over the use of the word "tits" which
Smith has vigorously disputed. It's especially depressing to see Louis buy
into this filth. Let me add that I am no fan of the ISO, but on this one,
they're 100% correct.