[Marxism] bluff, bluster, and bullshit at CounterPunch

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Sun May 26 15:09:38 MDT 2013

Mark Lause writes -

 . . . and our priroities now equate rape and an article that uses "tits"?

Again and again, the issue is NOT the use of that word, but the essence of
the original article as well as the cavalier and condescending reply by the
CP editors. It's sad that some old white guys on this list, people that
I respect and agree with on most issues, just don't get it when it comes to
sexist crap.