[Marxism] Sweden riots expose ugly side of 'Nordic model'

Daniel Lindvall daniel.lindvall at filmint.nu
Mon May 27 01:30:54 MDT 2013

PS: In the suburb of Husby, where the riots started, the city had recently closed down a popular activity house and privatized the health clinic, against complete opposition from locals. Only 17 percent of the population here voted for the current right wing city administration who has ridden roughshod over all local opposition in such decisions, in the name of democracy.

Website: http://filmint.nu/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FilmInt
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/FilmInt