[Marxism] Stockholm is burning

Wythe Holt jr. wholt at law.ua.edu
Mon May 27 12:30:29 MDT 2013

I look forward to your article on Mankell (and perhaps Larsson), which will be quite worthwhile.  You might also think of including Norway's Jo Nesbo and Scotland's Ian Rankin, for contrast.  Each of them seems to me to be writing about the scary failures of social democracy in Europe.  Wythe (Holt)