[Marxism] The boiling frog of systemic racism in Australia

En Passant with John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Thu May 30 01:58:27 MDT 2013

Let's build the campaigns in Australia against the many rotten aspects of capitalism today. Let's understand they are all linked and that ultimately it is only in the struggle against the system that its systemic repressions can be challenged and ultimately overcome. The struggles today if they are strong and militant enough can roll back racism. However since racism is integral to the rule of capital in Australia we cannot defeat it unless ultimately we defeat capitalism. Workers have that power. In the struggle today lies the future.

http://enpassant.com.au/2013/05/30/the-boiling-frog-of-systemic-racism-in-australia/