[Marxism] Winston Churchill and the Jewish Question

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Thu May 30 17:49:37 MDT 2013

BTW Churchill's famous article can be found here:
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism

The fact that Churchill could be both philosemitic and antisemitc at the same time is not surprising to me.  Both philosemitism and antisemitism are two sides of the same coin.  Both view the Jew as the Other, as certainly was the case with Churchill, who believed that there was such a thing as  Jewish race.

Jim Farmelant
http://independent.academia.edu/JimFarmelant
http://www.foxymath.com
Learn or Review Basic Math