[Marxism] Answers needed in death of Tamerlan Tsarnaev acquaintanc e - The Washington Post

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Fri May 31 07:06:06 MDT 2013

To my mind something smells about the whole relationship between the FBI and the Boston Marathon bombings. The FBI by its own admission had been in contact with deceased suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev back in 2011, presumably after having been tipped off by the Russians. I am very curious as to what the nature of those discussions between Tsarnaev and the FBI were about. We do know that since the 9/11 attacks, the typical MO of the FBI in regards to terrorism has been to pursue entrapment-type cases against people they suspected of having terrorist inclinations. Typically, what the FBI did was to cook up its own terrorist plots and then attempt to entice gullible people into participating in them. In many of these cases, the FBI would go as far as to provide the people that they had enticed  with equipment and materials to construct (non-working) bombs. I cannot help but think that they might have attempted to entice Tamerlan Tsarnaev into participating in one of these "phony" plots, over which the FBI may have subsequently lost control. Meanwhile, it seems awfully convenient to me that that this associate of Tamerlan Tsarnaev should have gotten himself killed by FBI agents. As many people here probably know, the Boston office of the FBI has a decades long history of notoriety for incompetence and its corruption.

Jim Farmelant
http://independent.academia.edu/JimFarmelant
http://www.foxymath.com
Learn or Review Basic Math