[Marxism] The Merchants of Shame » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 07:19:07 MDT 2013

How much deeper are these assholes going to dig their own grave?

It's bad enough to continue, indeed intensify, the sexist boys' locker-room
jocularity.
But to add to it lies about the ISO's politics, practice, and race and
class composition, is just garden-variety Stalinism.

I've been a hard-core Cannonite for almost 40 years, and therefore speak as
someone who is predisposed to sniffing out faults in other wings of the
Trotskyist tradition where they can be found. So I expect to be taken
seriously when I say that, having seen the ISO in various cities and
movements since their founding, their work in the labor movement in recent
years has been, from what I can see, nothing short of inspirational.

So fuck off, Counterpunch.

Andy P.