[Marxism] The Merchants of Shame » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri May 31 07:52:50 MDT 2013

On 5/31/13 9:19 AM, Andrew Pollack wrote:
> So fuck off, Counterpunch.

I wonder why people like Andrew and Dennis Brasky have so much trouble
making substantive contributions on the issues under debate. Maybe it is
because they really have no answers to Ruth Fowler's arguments? Does
Andrew thing it was wrong for Jeff to not override her use of the word
"tits"? What about the group Pussy Riot? Maybe I was wrong to write an
article for CP (my first actually) taking up their cause when they call
themselves such a sexist term. Should they have named themselves Vagina
Riot instead?