[Marxism] The Merchants of Shame » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Fri May 31 09:18:55 MDT 2013

On 5/31/13 9:19 AM, Andrew Pollack wrote:

> So fuck off, Counterpunch.

I'm sure its editors will cry themselves to sleep tonight. (You have to
wonder about who this is intended to persuade.)  And I share the response
that the vehemence behind this is generational.

More than this, Cannonism explains something of the training and mind set
that places so heavy an emphasis on venting about an article and standing
mute on questions of movement building, the elections, etc. . . . And it
explains the push to a rapid polarization to draw a class line about who is
and isn't wearing a green suit when they go down to the village.

ML