[Marxism] Statement: Refusing to Accept Sexism

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri May 31 11:29:25 MDT 2013

On 5/31/13 1:16 PM, Dan R wrote:
> I actually tried to unsub from the list after reading the responses to this
> pathetic (at least from CP's side) debate but it didn't work. I'll wait to
> try again when I have time to write up my own thoughts. Meanwhile...

What's the point? You know that you will be reading the archives
obsessively just like the 3 people who unsubbed in protest over my
threat to give Vivek Chibber a wedgie. It is common knowledge that
anybody who has been subbed to Marxmail for more than six months is
hooked for life. It is far more addictive than crack cocaine. Why? It is
the only place where you can actually find people reaming each other out
over political differences, as opposed to an ISO meeting with everybody
clapping like trained seals for a party leader or an invited celebrity.