[Marxism] Statement: Refusing to Accept Sexism

Thomas Bias tgbias at verizon.net
Fri May 31 13:04:34 MDT 2013

For those not fluent in hypertext markup language, the Greek word is:
Βατραχομυομαχία. For those not fluent in Greek (as I am not), I can't help
you! And for those of us concerned with jobs, saving our earned benefits,
the right to organize and strike, and redirecting federal money from war to
human needs, all I can say is, if you want to talk about Angelina Jolie's
decision in terms of the health care "system" and fighting for a true
single-payer national health plan, that could be a good discussion.
Otherwise, don't waste our time. ~Tom