[Marxism] 'A Prairie Home Companion' is wretched and unlistenable - SBNation.com

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 4 18:06:12 MST 2013

A serious comrade I remember from the 80's (I'm told she is still active), told me that she enjoyed The Love Boat.  And I have to confess that I enjoy The Road to Avonlea, a spin-off from Anne of Green Gables.  http://avonlea.sullivanmovies.com/  This series lovingly recreates a past that never existed.   For example there is little indication of the harsh discrimination against the francophone Catholic population of Prince Edward Island.

Measured against that, is A Prairie Home Companion all that bad?

							ken h