[Marxism] "American Death Spiral in the Middle East"

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Nov 6 12:13:38 MST 2013

On 11/6/13 1:55 PM, Shane Mage wrote:
> Zionists).  "And now he isn't, Why?"  Because, when he was on the verge
> of a Libyan-style aerial aggression in support of an all-out FSA/Jihadi
> military offensive (unanimous world public opinion counting for nothing)
> he was smacked down by the people in first the UK and then the USA.

I must remind Shane that the NYT reported:

“Mr. Obama made it clear to his aides that he did not envision an
American military intervention, even as public calls mounted that year
for a no-fly zone to protect Syrian civilians from bombings.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/23/world/middleeast/obamas-uncertain-path-amid-syria-bloodshed.html

Of course if he relies on his analysis of the Middle East from the rot
his brother and Yoshie spew forth on MRZine, I can understand why he
comes across as so misguided.