[Marxism] Salameh Kaileh on the Syrian situation

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 10:00:53 MST 2013

Thanks very much for this, Ron. Crucial reading. I think I read it when it
originally came out, but maybe not. How did you find it?

I ask among other reasons because I maintain the "useful articles on Syria"
page here:

http://menasolnetus.wordpress.com/articles-to-help-understand-the-mena-revolutionary-process-and-the-need-for-solidarity/

... which is part of the MENA Solidarity Network-US site, the group hosting
the teach-in on 11/17 (info at same site). The teach-in will feature
speakers who share Salameh's perspective.

Andy