[Marxism] Sawant Campaign Optimistic Of Eventual Victory!

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sun Nov 10 14:09:41 MST 2013

On Nov 10, 2013, at 3:18 PM, Louis Proyect wrote:

> In terms of the politics, such as they are, nobody including me has
> ever "demanded" military support for the FSA.

Demands can be put negatively or positively.  The steady stream of
denunciations of Obama for not providing [enough] support for the
Syrian insurgency (there is no FSA, at least not in the sense of an
organization with a structured leadership capable of negotiating an
end to the horrible civil war and expelling the fascist elements from
its ranks) is in every political sense a demand that he at least
facilitate provision of that military support by his allies in the
neighborhood.

> The only demand I would consider putting on the CIA is to get the
> fuck off the borders with Syria so that Libyan MANPAD's can get
> through

QED

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things." Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr. 64