[Marxism] Labor Party - Philippines' statement on Yolanda's aftermath: They destroy, we suffer

En Passant with John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Tue Nov 12 02:18:51 MST 2013

Capitalism is destroying the planet. Now we suffer says the Labor Party - Philippines.

The horror of devastations unleashed by monster-typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan) upon eastern and central Philippine regions is unspeakable. As of writing, estimates on number of casualties and actual damages stay tentative since many areas remain isolated and communications, power, road and port systems are down.

http://enpassant.com.au/2013/11/12/labor-party-philippines-statement-on-yolanda's-aftermath-they-destroy-we-suffer/