[Marxism] Popular front? New fascists?

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Nov 15 07:36:29 MST 2013

It's long past the point where I would get a response out of John Foster
Bellamy but I have no idea what he is driving at here:

"We have to talk about exit strategies.  One set of exit strategies has
to do with Popular Front strategies.  One Popular Front strategy is
going after the 1%, the attack on the 1%.  In a sense the 1% are the new
fascists, the new basis for creating a Popular Front strategy.  I think
this is very important although it often leaves the issue of capitalism
and some of the more fundamental questions out of the picture."

http://mrzine.monthlyreview.org/2013/foster141113.html