[Marxism] Jonathan Cook proves my point | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Nov 23 16:00:49 MST 2013

This a brief reply to a short part of Cook’s latest post that mostly
tries to prove that the Palestinians and Syrians are unalike. I only
wish he had devoted half of his attention and energy to the question of
Mother Agnes and the “false flag” narratives that were really at the
heart of the STWC conference dispute. Until he begins to realize that
taking a skeptic’s position on the Sarin attack in Ghouta flies in the
face of the evidence and humanitarian/pacifist principles, he will
remain terribly compromised. He must understand that the Baathists have
a powerful public relations machinery, much of it on a pro bono basis
from places as diverse as Global Research to the London Review of Books,
and that Mother Agnes and many others help the war aims of Bashar
al-Assad by blaming the rebels for the killing of their supporters.

full: http://louisproyect.org/2013/11/23/jonathan-cook-proves-my-point/