[Marxism] Professor predicts human time travel this century

Alan Bradley alanb1000 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 17:46:03 MST 2013

My totally and really truly scientific theory is that it isn't possible to travel backwards in time to a point before the first time machine becomes active.

That is, we don't see time travellers because time travel hasn't been invented yet.

The corollary to that is that time travel to the future beyond the point when the last time machine goes offline is only possible at the 1 second per second rate.

OK, it's no more sensible than anything else, but at least it explains one thing.

Obviously I'm not serious.

Another suggestion I sometimes use to troll certain kinds of Christian with is to suggest that Jesus was basically just another hillbilly preacher who only became a threat because of the swarms of time travelling Evangelical nutcases he attracted. In other words, they were the reason why he was crucified. And that explains what happened to his body too.

For some reason they tend not to be amused by this.

Scarves and blue boxes help, though.