[Marxism] Mother Agnes Updates: The Choir Strikes Back

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 21:14:49 MST 2013

A Scud missile slammed into a bakery in Raqqa, Syria yesterday killing
40 people and injuring another 200. You probably haven't heard anything
about it because this sort of thing just isn't considered news worthy.
Especially on Thanksgiving were there are parades and games to report on
and you want to keep everybody in a good mood to go out and shop.

If there is any news from the region, it will be all about the high
level deals being made. Obama is making nice with Assad. Iran is making
nice with Obama, everybody is planning a big Syria conference in Geneva
sometime in future except the people fighting Assad will have none of it.

Meanwhile, civilians continue to be slaughtered in large numbers by the
Assad regime, and Assad apologist should be clear - nobody kills
civilians with Scuds in Syria but Assad. Nobody shoots Scuds but Assad,
or bombs from planes of shoots protesters from helicopters. There has
been a dust blown up about who is doing the lion's share of the
slaughter in Syria and this dust has allowed the killing to continue.

Well, I can't do anything about the Scuds falling on bakeries in Syria,
but I can help blow away some of the smoke screen thrown up by Assad
regime apologist like Mother Agnes-Mariam, so I spent today writing this
and being thankful that Scuds weren't falling on my family.

In Solidarity,

Clay

      Mother Agnes Updates: The Choir Strikes Back
      <http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2013/11/mother-agnes-updates-choir-strikes-back.html>

*More....*
<http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2013/11/mother-agnes-updates-choir-strikes-back.html>*
*