[Marxism] Syrians In Ghouta Claim Saudi-Supplied Rebels Behind Chemical Attack

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 21:54:05 MDT 2013

This story is completely laughable. 1400 people were killed by gas rockets
landing in 8 locations. It simply could have happen by some guys screwing
up in a tunnel with tanks.

How stupid ( or desperate not to blame Assad) do they think people are?

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536