[Marxism] Advance a on 'New Forms of Worker Organization' Book
drsaerba1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 02:14:40 MDT 2013
with apologies for cross-posting.
‘Any living knowledge is made up of problems, which have been or must be
constructed or reconstructed, not of repetitive descriptions.’ A. Badiou
Saër Maty Ba, PhD
- Researcher| lecturer| writer: *film studies*|*v**isual culture
- Editorial Advisory Board: *WorkingUSA: The Journal of Labor and Society*
*- Associate editor: **The Encyclopedia of Global Human Migration*
- Co-editor:* De-Westernizing Film Studies*|*Crossings: Journal of
Migration and Culture, Vol. 3 No. 2*|*Journal of Media Practice, Vol. 11
- *‘Close encounters of a migrant kind’*, in *Crossings, Vol. 3 No. 2*
- *'**Youssou N’Dour: Return to Gorée'* (FILM REVIEW, 2013).
- Copy-editor | proof-reader | translator | interpreter
More information about the Marxism