[Marxism] FAIR asseses Ghouta attack reports: John Kerry vs. Mint Press

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 22:46:20 MDT 2013

I have come particularly close to unsubbing myself over the past month
because of the pointlessness of trying to have a discussion of any sort
with people who persist in tilting at strawmen of their own making.

Are there just not enough people who actually urge the U.S. to bomb and
poison people overseas that we have add to their numbers in our own minds?
If American radicals spent more time arguing these points with people who
actually held these positions and less time challenging people to a
showdown in Main Street, their time would be better spent.

And they would waste a lot less of my time, for which I would most
sincerely be grateful.

ML