[Marxism] Who Used Sarin in Syria?

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 21:11:01 MDT 2013

/I will likely take a few days off from blogging now and catch up on
some other things but I wanted to get this out first. I find it so sad
that so many on the Left are trying to duck the issue and blame the
victims:/

      Who Used Sarin in Syria?
      <http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2013/09/who-used-sarin-in-syria.html>

        More...