[Marxism] Video proves militants launch chemical attacks in Syria

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Sep 4 10:10:15 MDT 2013

On 9/4/13 12:03 PM, Daniel Rocha wrote:
> It's interesting that you believe in unbiased sources.
>
> Eliot Higgins likes to make complex speculations and call them debunking. I
> could well say that DIY are the proof that the 'rebels' have the
> capabilities to launch cluster bombs containing sarin gas. As I posted the
> other day, each component of a cluster is 500g heavy.

In reality the missiles used to convey chemical weapons are smaller and
tend to use as little explosives as possible. That is why during a
chemical weapons attack you don't hear the characteristic loud noise.
Daniel, you really need to invest more time in serious study of these
issues before wasting bandwidth.