[Marxism] Reading the NY Times on Syria | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 09:37:11 MDT 2013

Twisted logic and I assume Assad staff is like minded.

So which "false flag" theory do you favour today?

1) accident in the tunnel kills people in 7 locations

2) rebels fire home made rockets in daylight that land next morning.

3) rebels kidnapped 300 children in Latakia and smuggled them to Damascus
for a photo shoot

4) US spy op revealed in wife's hacked emails.

Or do you have another one?

They are popping up like mushrooms and I may be falling behind.

#*NoWarOnSyria* <https://twitter.com/search?q=%23NoWarOnSyria&src=hash> = #*
NoWarOnAssad* <https://twitter.com/search?q=%23NoWarOnAssad&src=hash> #*
HandsOffSyria* <https://twitter.com/search?q=%23HandsOffSyria&src=hash> = #*
HandsOffAssad* <https://twitter.com/search?q=%23HandsOffAssad&src=hash>
  * * <https://twitter.com/clayclai/status/375638509492514816>
** <https://twitter.com/clayclai/status/375638509492514816> The Left on #*
CWMassacre* <https://twitter.com/search?q=%23CWMassacre&src=hash> sound
like the Pentagon on
#*AgentOrange*<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23AgentOrange&src=hash>

New Left Strategy: Minimize the deaths in
#*Syra*<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Syra&src=hash>,
then blame what remains on the rebels.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions