[Marxism] Fwd: Obama Warned on Syrian Intel | Consortiumnews

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Fri Sep 6 18:23:52 MDT 2013

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Shane Mage <shmage at pipeline.com>
> Date: September 6, 2013 8:20:12 PM EDT
> To: Shane Mage <shmage at pipeline.com>
> Subject: Obama Warned on Syrian Intel | Consortiumnews

Obama Warned on Syrian Intel
September 6, 2013
Exclusive: Despite the Obama administration’s supposedly “high
confidence” regarding Syrian government guilt over the Aug. 21
chemical attack near Damascus, a dozen former U.S. military and
intelligence officials are telling President Obama that they are
picking up information that undercuts the Official Story.

MEMORANDUM FOR: The President

FROM: Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS)

SUBJECT: Is Syria a Trap?

We regret to inform you that some of our former co-workers are telling
us, categorically, that contrary to the claims of your administration,
the most reliable intelligence shows that Bashar al-Assad was NOT
responsible for the chemical incident that killed and injured Syrian
civilians on August 21, and that British intelligence officials also
know this. In writing this brief report, we choose to assume that you
have not been fully informed because your advisers decided to afford
you the opportunity for what is commonly known as “plausible denial.”