[Marxism] My anti-Semitic stalker

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Sep 7 19:09:34 MDT 2013

As as sign of the degeneration of the North Star website, the editors
posted this comment from someone who calls himself the Bulgarian Trotskyist:

Imperialism relies to no small extent upon upper middle-class pieces of
human garbage like Proyect to put a “left” gloss on its wars for
regional and global domination.

--

This guy is really quite disturbed. He posts up to 3 comments a day that
do not get through my spam filter on my blog. Why the new crew at North

Anyhow, the "Bulgarian Trotskyist" just posted this jewel on my blog,
caught once again in my spam filter:

"The phony left is mainly close zionist Trotskyist groups pro Israel. We
don't have left in the west. Those who call themself 'left' are exactly
these group all pro 'jewish state'. Otherwise no one would support al
qaeda through "humanitarian intervention" of the Cowboy, and baby killer
Obama, who was installed by Jewish bankers and groups like Jewish Lobby.
His mission is to help Israel to erect "greater Israel" according to
Oded Ynion in the region using American might. He is a 5th columnist and
the first JEWISH PRESIDENT in the US, according to James Petras. The
wars against Muslim is led by the zionist jews, mainly and their
extension christian zionist war mongers. Obama is a war criminal must be
impeached now, then arrested and send to fucking ICC, a whore house full
of pimps, zionist tools against the weaker states. Down with the phony
left in the service of the imperial wars."

Don't you love he business about Obama, the Jewish president according
to James Petras? And the reference to Zionist Jews? No wonder Nick
Griffin got the red carpet treatment in Damascus.

The longer I am around these ideological wars between the aging fans of
Qaddafi and al-Assad who think that Che Guevara is still alive--like
Elvis--and people in touch with reality, the more I am convinced that to
write shameless propaganda for the Baathists requires a compromise with
basic political and ethical values that if led to their full logic would
put these comrades on the other side of the barricades like Lyndon
Larouche in 1975 or so.