[Marxism] Fighting back in Australia against Abbott's agenda

En Passant with John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Sun Sep 8 15:07:17 MDT 2013

There will be a number of equal love and refugee rallies in September and October in Australia in various cities as the first challenge to Abbott's reactionary agenda. Let's build them as part of building the fight back. In doing that we can also give hope to union activists and militants and the wider working class that we can fight back, we can resist.

There is an alternative. Its name is struggle.

http://enpassant.com.au/2013/09/08/fighting-back-against-abbotts-agenda/