[Marxism] Overtones Of Awareness

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Sep 8 17:50:10 MDT 2013

Hello,

The following article (link below) is based on memories of my past, of a
few of the incidents that expanded my awareness. These particular
memories are between 25 and 55 years old. Reflections on nature (and
hummingbirds) are a major part of the article. I allowed myself a few
peppery barbs and a few artistic flourishes. Good luck.

Overtones Of Awareness
http://www.swans.com/library/art19/mgarci70.html

<><><><><><><>

The blog entry for this article (same as above) is:
http://manuelgarciajr.com/2013/09/08/overtones-of-awareness/

My continually updated Internet bibliography (web-links to all my
on-line articles) can be gotten (as a PDF file) at:

http://manuelgarciajr.com/about/

My blog usually has an entry for each new article that gets published,
besides a few odds and ends that are self-published.

Best regards,

Manuel Garcia, Jr.
http://manuelgarciajr.com