[Marxism] Great energy flow chart from Sankey.

DW dwaltersmia at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 09:00:35 MDT 2013

http://www.iea.org/sankey/

This comes by way of the soon-going-out-of-business theoildrum.com as the
"Peak Oil" theory has been stretched to become not as useful as it used to
be. They don't ever recommend IEA (Int'l Energy Admin.) data but they made
an exception to this one.

As I once noted before The Oil Drum was one of the best, if not the best,
energy blogs *ever*. Their attempts to be objective and use facts and
science, though I disagreed with their underlying premise, was almost
second to none. I am saddened this valuable site with all it's accumulated
data, will be going off line.

David